iEnvironmental tailor-made solutions for water treatment include innovative technology suppliers and designers from across the globe to provide the latest, proven technologies for wastewater and groundwater treatment.
Some of the exciting technologies include:
- Reed beds- passive, low cost water treatment and sludge treatment using rhizoidal bacteria, fungus and algae to treat organics, landfill leachate, inorganics, oilfield water, sewage, and airport effluent including PFCs. If you have a large amount of land then this should be considered.
- Catalytic Advanced Oxidation - lower CAPEX and OPEX than any comparable treatment, this will treat organics and inorganics, denaturing and filtering materials, and is one of the more promising treatments for perfluorinated compounds (PFCs).
- Sequencing Batch Reactor - one of the smallest footprint treatments for high-nutrient/organic content water, with low holding capacity required (fast treatment) - significantly reducing COD and BOD using a very small footprint for treatment machinery.
- In situ chemical oxidation / reduction ISCO/ISCR - a variety of oxidation and reduction chemicals for groundwater
- Detailed conceptual site models and hydrogeological studies are required for success, and very few consultants have necessary experience to implement these treatments successfully (and we know which consultants will have greatest chance of success).
- Natural Attenuation Studies - combined with detailed risk assessment, natural attenuation studies are important for all groundwater treatments and CUTEP projects - detailed understanding of the bacteria and phases and availability of electron donors and receptors are paramount to success.
- 3D Modelling and Visualisation - we work with the best 2D/3D modellers so you and your team can easily visualise what is happening beneath the ground.