When you find yourself being regulated by an EPA body or Council for contamination or need to assess your site for property transactions, risk or liability, iEnvi offer a high-value service.
We start by confirming we understand your problem, and internally amongst our experts discuss what the best solution and strategy might be, for your commercial and regulatory compliance interests.
iEnvi is different in that we try to establish the endpoint for you, and the entirety of what might be involved for you upfront. This means significant cost and outcome surprises are eliminated and the entire process is understood by our clients before engaging.
Contaminated sites services provided by iEnvi include but are not limited to the following:
- preliminary site investigations (PSI)
- development of conceptual site models (CSM)
- sampling and analysis quality plans (SAQP)
- detailed site investigations (DSI)
- human and ecological health risk assessment (HHERA)
- remediation action plans (RAP)
- advice and strategy on managing contamination issues
- expert advice for legal cases or negotiations
- site-remediation and validation