iEnvi work with industrial clients to understand the commercial, regulatory and risk profiles that are of concern and advise our clients when they should be of concern.
Industrial sites have a higher risk of contamination, since chemicals, fuels, wastes, and processes often have the potential to penetrate and impact the subsurface.
iEnvi support our industrial clients by providing the following services:
- contamination monitoring – for compliance, to evaluate risk and liability including soil, gas and groundwater investigation and monitoring services;
- selling, leasing and purchasing properties and businesses – sellers and purchasers should be armed with the knowledge to support their position in negotiations and to protect from incorrectly attributed contamination to their business operations;
- waste management and reuse – reduce your waste and potentially sell it for reuse under little-known government regulations;
regulator environmental infringements assistance – if you have received a notice from an EPA body or Council, we can partner to guide your though cost effective strategies for getting back on track;
- environmental licencing consulting and compliance – we can help with submissions for licenses, and review your operations and tell you whether licenses are required under the law. We can also help you comply and audit your facilities;
- pollution incident response management plans and environmental management plans for the site (PIRMPs and EMPs) – help create plans to prevent later catastrophes or know how to legally and compliantly manage pollution incents when and if they occur;
- contamination investigation and remediation – prevent further liability, regulatory penalties and increase your property asset value by creating a smart plan and strategy for managing contamination; and
- treat water and wastewater with a wider evaluation of technologies and waste reuse exemptions.