Groundwater and Water Services
Whatever your contaminated water needs are, we've got you covered. From investigation and assessment right through to a range of treatment options for waters on the surface, under the ground, passing through or adjacent to your site.
iEnvi will develop tailor-made solutions for you. Our water treatment solutions include evaluation of the best options from our innovative technology suppliers and designers from across the globe, to provide the latest, proven technologies for wastewater and groundwater treatment and investigation.
Groundwater modelling is also an important tool used by hydrogeologists to assess and predict potential negative impacts on groundwater and any sensitive receptors on site or surrounding the target sites.
iEnvi cover most aspects of groundwater and hydrogeology with our experts by focussing on areas of risk, providing critical information to avoid unnecessary costs whilst maintaining compliance and implementation.
In addition, iEnvi supply innovative reed beds using a combination of soil, microbiology and plants to remove polluting chemical species from wastewater including PFAS.
As an experienced groundwater remediation/water treatment consultancy, we offer a wide range of approaches and technologies to meet the individual requirements of each site, including:
- ecological risk assessment
- sediment investigation, remediation and risk assessment
- mine site and quarry water balance models
- surface runoff and erosion sediment models
- landfill groundwater and leachate assessments and modelling
- hydrogeological studies and groundwater monitoring well network design
- groundwater remediation
- Model for Effluent Disposal Using Land Irrigation (MEDLI model) - for approval to discharge partially impacted wastewater or sewer to land
- Water/groundwater treatment using:
- Multiphase Vapour Extraction (MPVE)
- Insitu chemical oxidation/reduction (ISCO/ISCR)
- Catalytic Advanced Oxidation (CAO)
- advanced reed bed rhizome bacteria and fungus systems
- PFAS water treatment
- bespoke design solutions
- contaminant fate and transport modelling, natural attenuation and risk assessment
- landfill water monitoring, leachate management, modelling and treatment
ICI Chemical Facility, UK - Mixed Wastewater Reedbed System
The wastewater was highly contaminated with amines and phenols (COD up to 5000mg/l). The facility used a batch processing method,...
Two Airport Sites in UK - Reedbed Rootzone Fungus and Bacteria Remediation of PFAS and Hydrocarbons
Airports typically have their own fire and rescue service, and often have a training area on site where they can...
Groundwater and Hydrogeological Investigation of 5 Landfills, QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a Council north of Brisbane, QLD, to review environmental authority (EA) compliance, groundwater trends and risks...
Changes to AS1940: The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids,
As contaminated land consultants, a large part of what we do involves the investigation and remediation of soil and groundwater...
Revision to the Australian and New Zealand Guidelines for Fresh and Marine Water Quality
The Australian and New Zealand governments have collectively established and promoted guidelines to manage both countries water quality for...
Childcare Development PSI & DSI, Redbank Plains QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a developer to investigate a rural agricultural property. The client proposed to subdivide the property and...
Lease Renewal of Petrol Station: Baseline Environmental Investigation, Granville NSW
iEnvi were engaged by a petroleum distribution client to complete a lease baseline investigation for the lease renewal for a...
Groundwater Sampling at Ski Lodge, Perisher Valley NSW
Groundwater monitoring was required by the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage, due to a decommissioned underground storage petroleum storage...