Most companies are limited to their own team, experience and in-house capabilities.
iEnvi is different, and selects from the best experts, experience and technologies from all locations. Below are some of our selected project summaries indicative of the innovative approaches we take with our partners to solve contaminated site problems.
Acid Sulfate Soil Investigation and Management Plan, Mornington Peninsula VIC
An industrial development in Hastings was planned in an area of acid sulfate soil occurrence which required vigilance and attentive...
Developing an Operational Environmental Management Plan, Campbellfield VIC
iEnvi was engaged to complete an Operational Environmental Management Plan (OEMP) to be implemented and managed by an auto vehicle...
Prepurchase due diligence: Limited soil investigation and waste classification, Rosehill NSW
iEnvi were engaged by a client to complete a limited soil investigation for the purpose of pre-purchase due diligence at...
Helping a Place of Worship Development Application, Western Sydney NSW
iEnvi was engaged by a community group to undertake a preliminary site investigation and soil sampling (PSI) at a property...
Childcare Development PSI & DSI, Redbank Plains QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a developer to investigate a rural agricultural property. The client proposed to subdivide the property and...
UPSS Investigation for Restaurant Business Sale in Hervey Bay QLD
Underground petroleum storage systems (UPSS) can be a big headache when trying to sell or develop property. UPSS can leak...
Griffith NSW, Orchard Preliminary Site Investigation and Soil Sampling
In July iEnvi conducted a preliminary site investigation, soil sampling, and a geotechnical classification on an orchard to determine whether...
South Australia 2 x PSI for Agricultural land to 120 Lot Residential Developments
iEnvi can conduct preliminary site investigations and soil sampling anywhere in Australia with local expertise and support of professionals globally...
Fast Environmental Due Diligence Reporting for Petrol Station Expansion, Sanctuary Point NSW
iEnvi came to the rescue and provided a ridiculously fast and thorough preliminary site investigation and groundwater monitoring reports for...
Water Quality Sampling for Cattle Stock Watering and Irrigation Mt French, QLD
iEnvironmental Australia (iEnvi) was contacted to determine whether existing groundwater and surface water dam water quality was suitable for use...
Contaminated Waste Soil Management - Sydney Sports Ground
Recently iEnvironmental Australia (iEnvi) was contracted by a Sydney western suburbs Council to manage waste contaminated soil at a sports...
Auto Wreckers - PSI and Operational Environmental Management Plan in Brisbane
iEnvi was engaged to develop an operational environmental management plan (OEMP) for an automotive recycling company in south-west Brisbane, Queensland....
Preliminary Site Investigation for Child Care Centre - Sydney Northern Beaches
iEnvironmental Australia (iEnvi) was recently engaged by an architect firm to conduct a preliminary site investigation on a property they...
Townhouse Development Preliminary Site Investigation Victoria
iEnvironmental Australia recently conducted a preliminary site investigation (PSI), soil sampling, and subcontracted a geotechnical investigation for developers as part...
Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI) for a Childcare Development Application, Western Sydney
iEnvi stepped up to the mark and prepared a fast turn around preliminary site investigation (PSI) for a Childcare Development...
Remediation of Coatings Manufacturer Site, Western Sydney
iEnvi staff developed a commercially viable and statutory compliant solution for groundwater remediation of a coatings manufacturer site in Western Sydney,...
Mercury Human Health Risk Assessment near Mine Site, Tasmania
Tasmania Community Human Health Risk Investigation for Mine Site Mercury Impact iEnvironmental's Michael Nicholls implemented a surface water, sediment, and...
Hexavalent Chromium Groundwater and Soil Remediation – Steel Processing
iEnvi Principal Michael Nicholls directed and managed a soil and groundwater assessment and soil and groundwater hexcavalent chromium (Cr6+) remediation,...
Asbestos and Waste Tyre Advice - NSW Government Construction Project
iEnvi provided advice for a NSW Government department during a drainage dam construction project that exposed impacted fill material, asbestos...
Recent iEnvi Posts
- Acid Sulfate Soil Investigation and Management Plan, Mornington Peninsula VIC
- Recovered Aggregate Reuse, Inner West Sydney Council NSW
- Soil vapour active sampling
- Developing an Operational Environmental Management Plan, Campbellfield VIC
- Prepurchase due diligence: Limited soil investigation and waste classification, Rosehill NSW
- Asbestos Audit, Coal Mine in Western NSW
- Helping a Place of Worship Development Application, Western Sydney NSW
- Childcare Development PSI & DSI, Redbank Plains QLD
- Townhouse Development PSI, DSI, South Australia
- Lease Renewal of Petrol Station: Baseline Environmental Investigation, Granville NSW
- Groundwater Sampling at Ski Lodge, Perisher Valley NSW
- UPSS Investigation for Restaurant Business Sale in Hervey Bay QLD
- Griffith NSW, Orchard Preliminary Site Investigation and Soil Sampling
- South Australia 2 x PSI for Agricultural land to 120 Lot Residential Developments
- NSW Contaminated Land Management Act Compliance
- BEWARE: When Clean Fill isn’t Clean
- Fast Environmental Due Diligence Reporting for Petrol Station Expansion, Sanctuary Point NSW
- TOPA and PFAS Precursor Detection
- Water Quality Sampling for Cattle Stock Watering and Irrigation Mt French, QLD
- Contaminated Waste Soil Management – Sydney Sports Ground
- Auto Wreckers – PSI and Operational Environmental Management Plan in Brisbane
- Preliminary Site Investigation for Child Care Centre – Sydney Northern Beaches
- QLD Waste Levy – How will it affect you?
- Townhouse Development Preliminary Site Investigation Victoria
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- DNAPL Assessment and Remediation and Dry Cleaner Properties
- PFAS: Threat or Not?
- Stormwater Canal Naturalisation in Sydney – Contamination Management
- Beneficial reuse of clean or contaminated soil
- SEPP 55 Remediation Changes in NSW
- Duty to Report Contamination Form Changed in NSW
- What Lies Beneath: Hidden Contamination in the Subsurface
- Environmental Liability: When you Buy, Sell or Lease a Contaminated Property
- Your Property Development Application or Planning Permit and the PSI
- Should I Get Soil Sampling With My Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI)?
- Environmental Audits for contaminated sites and remediation (NSW)
- New NSW Remediation of Land SEPP
- Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI) for a Childcare Development Application, Western Sydney
- Remediation of Coatings Manufacturer Site, Western Sydney
- PFAS FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- National regulation and guidance for PFAS – The PFAS NEMP
- The New QLD Waste Levy and Interstate Waste Disposal
- Contaminated Soil and Water Management and Disposal
- Water Treatment Technologies
- Contaminated Sites Evaluation Experience
- Environmental Due Diligence and Compliance
- NSW Duty to Report Contamination under the Contaminated Land Management Act 1997
- Turning Contaminated Properties into Profit
- Mercury Human Health Risk Assessment near Mine Site, Tasmania
- Hexavalent Chromium Groundwater and Soil Remediation – Steel Processing
- Sediment and Soil Remediation, Southern China
- Asbestos and Waste Tyre Advice – NSW Government Construction Project
- Preliminary Site Investigation for Acquisition
- Simple UPSS Petroleum Contamination Groundwater Remediation Solution for Council Depot
- Agricultural Soil Remediation of Mercury, Arsenic and Cadmium Impact