Most companies are limited to their own team, experience and in-house capabilities.
iEnvi is different, and selects from the best experts, experience and technologies from all locations. Below are some of our selected project summaries indicative of the innovative approaches we take with our partners to solve contaminated site problems.
Acidic Landfill Leachate Remediation by Reed Beds, UK
Large consistent volumes of landfill leachate emanating from a restored landfill site. The landfill had been used for many...
UPSS Abandonment Insitu Via Foam Filling, Sunshine Coast QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a local restaurant owner to manage the decommissioning and abandonment of three underground storage tanks (USTs)...
Construction Environmental Management Plan for a Sports Complex, South East QLD
iEnvi were engaged by an engineering firm on behalf of a regional council to undertake a Construction Environmental Management Plan...
Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion Preliminary Study, Mornington Peninsula VIC
Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion (MIC) is a term that refers to the change (either acceleration or inhibition) in corrosion caused by...
Waste Classification and ENM Assessment, Southern Highlands NSW
iEnvi was engaged by a local council in the Southern Highlands to conduct an insitu Waste Classification (WC) and...
Erosion Sediment Control Plan (ESCP), Mornington Peninsula, VIC
Envi was engaged by a construction company to review and update the erosion sediment control plan (ESCP) as part of...
ICI Chemical Facility, UK - Mixed Wastewater Reedbed System
The wastewater was highly contaminated with amines and phenols (COD up to 5000mg/l). The facility used a batch processing method,...
Urgent Preliminary Site Investigations for M&A, Multiple Sites QLD, NSW, SA
iEnvi was engaged by a law firm on behalf of a confidential client as part of merger and acquisition...
Two Airport Sites in UK - Reedbed Rootzone Fungus and Bacteria Remediation of PFAS and Hydrocarbons
Airports typically have their own fire and rescue service, and often have a training area on site where they can...
Groundwater and Hydrogeological Investigation of 5 Landfills, QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a Council north of Brisbane, QLD, to review environmental authority (EA) compliance, groundwater trends and risks...
Targeted Soil Investigation and Insitu Waste Classification, Brisbane, QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a large construction company to conduct Targeted Soil Investigations and Insitu Waste Classifications (TSI/WC) in advance...
Targeted Soil Investigation, North of Brisbane, QLD
iEnvi was engaged to conduct a Targeted Soil Investigation (TSI) to delineate historical lead from a former rifle range, for...
Preliminary Site Investigations for Potential Acquisition, VIC and WA
iEnvi was engaged by an international manufacturing company to undertake preliminary site investigations at two coatings manufacturing facilities in Victoria...
Environmental Management Plan for a Brewery and Wastewater Treatment Plant, Goulburn NSW
iEnvi was engaged by a brewing company to complete an Operational Environmental Management Plan (OEMP) for a new brewery...
UPSS and Detailed Site Investigation for a Rural Service Station in Far North Queensland
iEnvi was engaged by a company to complete an Underground Petroleum Storage System (UPSS) and Detailed Site Investigation (DSI) for...
Law firm engagement for Preliminary and Detailed Site Investigation of Former Service Station, Inner Sydney NSW
iEnvi was engaged by a law firm to complete a preliminary site investigation (PSI) and underground petroleum storage system (UPSS)...
Preliminary Site Investigation of a mechanic workshop for finance approval, Wynnum QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a private company wishing to purchase a mechanic workshop in Wynnum, Queensland and a preliminary site...
Innovative and cost-effective soil investigation, Sydney NSW
In early 2019, iEnvi completed multiple preliminary site and soil investigations at recreational use parks in inner Sydney suburbs prior...
Cost Efficient Remediation for Hydrocarbon Contamination, Newcastle and Wollongong, NSW
iEnvi was engaged by a client’s legal department as part of a merger and acquisition due diligence to undertake preliminary...
Soil Investigation and Potential Soil Reuse, Brisbane QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a childcare centre development company to undertake soil sampling at a residential site prior to the...
Recent iEnvi Posts
- Underground Petroleum Storage System | iEnvironmental Australia
- Site and Environmental Management Plan of a Metal Recycling Facility | iEnvironmental Australia
- Construction Environmental Management for Service Station | iEnvironmental Australia
- Expert Forensic Advice Illegally Dumped Waste – iEnvironmental Australia
- Long Term Environmental Management Plan – iEnvironmental Australia
- Panel Beating an Operational Environmental Management Plan – iEnvironmental Australia
- Our Graduate Slug Expert
- Professional development with a little help from ALGA and Hydroterra
- iEnvironmental Australia – Supporting the Australian Business Community
- Granny’s Acid Sulfate Soil Management
- Asbestos In Stockpiles of Soil
- Blanks for the field and lab, what are they?
- iEnvi is back
- Digital innovation grant success
- Composting Leachate Treatment, UK
- Restaurant Service Station Combined Effluent Reed Bed System
- Supplemental Investigation for Audit, Central VIC
- Construction Environmental Management Plan, Western NSW
- iEnvi is (Carefully) Open for Business…
- Preliminary Site Investigation at Auto Recycler for Refinancing, Melbourne Victoria
- Acidic Landfill Leachate Remediation by Reed Beds, UK
- UPSS Abandonment Insitu Via Foam Filling, Sunshine Coast QLD
- Construction Environmental Management Plan for a Sports Complex, South East QLD
- Contaminated Property Problems!!
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion Preliminary Study, Mornington Peninsula VIC
- Waste Classification and ENM Assessment, Southern Highlands NSW
- Erosion Sediment Control Plan (ESCP), Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Reed Bed Treatment for Maltings Company
- Happy New Year
- ICI Chemical Facility, UK – Mixed Wastewater Reedbed System
- Reed Bed Systems
- Urgent Preliminary Site Investigations for M&A, Multiple Sites QLD, NSW, SA
- Reed Beds To Treat Former Pesticide Facility
- Sustainable Sewage Treatment, NSW
- Two Airport Sites in UK – Reedbed Rootzone Fungus and Bacteria Remediation of PFAS and Hydrocarbons
- Groundwater and Hydrogeological Investigation of 5 Landfills, QLD
- Targeted Soil Investigation and Insitu Waste Classification, Brisbane, QLD
- Targeted Soil Investigation, North of Brisbane, QLD
- Soil Stockpile Reuse Investigation, Sydney NSW
- Preliminary Site Investigations for Potential Acquisition, VIC and WA
- Pollution Incident Response Management Plans – What’s Required When?
- Environmental Management Plan for a Brewery and Wastewater Treatment Plant, Goulburn NSW
- UPSS and Detailed Site Investigation for a Rural Service Station in Far North Queensland
- Law firm engagement for Preliminary and Detailed Site Investigation of Former Service Station, Inner Sydney NSW
- Changes to AS1940: The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids,
- Preliminary Site Investigation of a mechanic workshop for finance approval, Wynnum QLD
- Innovative and cost-effective soil investigation, Sydney NSW
- Cost Efficient Remediation for Hydrocarbon Contamination, Newcastle and Wollongong, NSW
- Revision to the ANZG 2018 for Fresh and Marine Water Quality
- Soil Investigation and Potential Soil Reuse, Brisbane QLD
- Housing Development Application, Sydney NSW
- Nepali Place of Worship Development Application, North Western Sydney, NSW
- Acid Sulfate Soil Investigation and Management Plan, Mornington Peninsula VIC
- Recovered Aggregate Reuse, Inner West Sydney Council NSW
- Soil vapour active sampling
- Developing an Operational Environmental Management Plan, Campbellfield VIC
- Prepurchase due diligence: Limited soil investigation and waste classification, Rosehill NSW
- Asbestos Audit, Coal Mine in Western NSW
- Helping a Place of Worship Development Application, Western Sydney NSW
- Childcare Development PSI & DSI, Redbank Plains QLD
- Townhouse Development PSI, DSI, South Australia
- Lease Renewal of Petrol Station: Baseline Environmental Investigation, Granville NSW
- Groundwater Sampling at Ski Lodge, Perisher Valley NSW
- UPSS Investigation for Restaurant Business Sale in Hervey Bay QLD
- Orchard Preliminary Site Investigation and Soil Sampling, Griffith NSW
- South Australia 2 x PSI for Agricultural land to 120 Lot Residential Developments
- NSW Contaminated Land Management Act Compliance
- BEWARE: When Clean Fill isn’t Clean
- Fast Environmental Due Diligence Reporting for Petrol Station Expansion, Sanctuary Point NSW
- TOPA and PFAS Precursor Detection
- Water Quality Sampling for Cattle Stock Watering and Irrigation Mt French, QLD
- Contaminated Waste Soil Management – Sydney Sports Ground
- Auto Wreckers – PSI and Operational Environmental Management Plan in Brisbane
- Preliminary Site Investigation for Child Care Centre – Sydney Northern Beaches
- QLD Waste Levy – How will it affect you?
- Townhouse Development Preliminary Site Investigation, VIC
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- DNAPL Assessment and Remediation and Dry Cleaner Properties
- PFAS: Threat or Not?
- Stormwater Canal Naturalisation in Sydney – Contamination Management
- Beneficial reuse of clean or contaminated soil
- SEPP 55 Remediation Changes in NSW
- Duty to Report Contamination Form Changed in NSW
- What Lies Beneath: Hidden Contamination in the Subsurface
- Environmental Liability: When you Buy, Sell or Lease a Contaminated Property
- Your Property Development Application or Planning Permit and the PSI
- Should I Get Soil Sampling With My Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI)?
- Environmental Audits for contaminated sites and remediation (NSW)
- New NSW Remediation of Land SEPP
- Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI) for a Childcare Development Application, Western Sydney
- Remediation of Coatings Manufacturer Site, Western Sydney
- PFAS FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- National regulation and guidance for PFAS – The PFAS NEMP
- The New QLD Waste Levy and Interstate Waste Disposal
- Contaminated Soil and Water Management and Disposal
- Water Treatment Technologies
- Contaminated Sites Evaluation Experience
- Environmental Due Diligence and Compliance