No matter how big or small your business may be, it's possible to manage your impact on the environment, and you can potentially save thousands of dollars in doing so. iEnvi have a team of experienced environmental compliance auditors, including Certified Compliance Environmental Auditors, who have completed environmental management plans for industrial and commercial sites in various industries across the country.
Once construction or operations commence, environmental impacts need to be monitored, measured and reported back to management to ensure compliance with legislative requirements and prevent catastrophic polluting events that can result in legal or regulatory action.
In addition, the ongoing management of properties with potentially contaminating activities or known contamination also needs management.
iEnvi’s environmental risk consultants bring their expertise and experience to the preparation of a variety of Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) including:
- Operational EMPs (OEMPs) and Compliance Audits - for review of compliance with environmental regulation and environmental licenses.
- Construction EMPs (CEMPs) - for provision of a plan and responsibilities to manage environmental risk and compliance during construction.
- Acid sulfate soil management plans (ASSMPs) - for managing actual or potential acid sulfate soils during construction.
- Long Term Contamination EMPs - for managing ongoing monitoring of contamination beneath the subsurface (often nullifying the full and expensive requirement for extensive remediation).
- Pollution Incident Response Management Plans (PIRMPs) - helping with simple guidance for managing what to do if a pollution incident does occur.
- Erosions and Sediment Control Plans (ESCPs) - to design controls during construction for capturing runoff and sediment, and minimising suspended sediment runoff in stormwater.
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) and Environmental Impact Statements (EISs) - for planning approval and ecological/environmental risk mitigation prior to commencing projects.
- Vegetation Management Plans (VMPs) for managing vegetation during construction.
- Review of Environmental Factors (REFs) for review of all environmental risks, planning instruments and requirements for the construction project.
iEnvi believes in using simple tables, images and straightforward language in preparing EMPs, as they are essentially a communication tool for site workers to review and refer to.