iEnvi experts provide contamination advice for M&A transactions, legal disputes and for helping set strategies to manage contamination problems.
We offer bespoke expert witness solutions, ranging from brief advisory services to preparing extensive expert reports and giving evidence in court or at a tribunal.
We can act as an expert witness for both claimants and defendants across a wide range of civil litigations, arbitrations or criminal cases and negotiations. Our extensive range of support includes forensic specialists in a wide array of elements of environmental problems.
- property contamination legacy
- pre-purchase/ lease advice
- support for legal cases
- business operational compliance with environmental regulations and best practice
- government advice
- sediment contamination
- business and property sale strategies with contamination legacy
- commercial advice in strategising contamination
Innovative Solutions for Handling Contaminated Land in Australia
If you are facing issues regarding contaminated land in Australia, we are your best solution. iEnvironmental Australia is a seasoned consultancy with experience as a contaminated land practitioner. Learn why our clients return to us year after year to assess their projects, develop a plan, and monitor their environmental needs.
What Sets iEnvironmental Australia Apart Regarding Contamination Investigation
Whether you call us environmental consultants, environmental engineers, or contamination consultants, we provide you with excellent support in assessing your site for property transactions, risk, or liability associated with contamination and environmental compliance.
- What we do differently than other contamination consultants is set your expectations to the end goal and the entire pathway together, so that there are no surprises in what we will accomplish together. If you know what might be involved upfront, then you’ll have a complete understanding and road map throughout the project.
- Our team of consultants assesses your project’s issues so that we have a thorough understanding from the outset. Our team then builds the best solution for your approval.
- Our commitment is to provide excellent value for our work. We will do a human and ecological health risk assessment (HHERA), offer contamination remediation action plans, and provide advice and strategy on managing the contamination issues, as well as offer advice for legal cases or negotiations.
We want you to feel confident that you receive service that will save you money in areas you do not necessarily have the experience. We want to share over twenty years of knowledge in the industry with you.
What You Can Expect from iEnvironmental Australia Regarding Contamination Monitoring
We have significant experience supporting large construction projects, and understand that monitoring these projects occurs around the clock, needs to be practical, conform with the larger project and flag significant issues early. Learn how we dedicate ourselves to ensuring you have the best group of consultants at any time of day.
- Your project demands a dedicated approach to ensure that you meet the milestones and contract time frames. We focus on minimising your risks. We assign a team of professionals for the duration of your project. Our team includes a dedicated project director and a project manager, along with subcontractors and field teams.
- We provide a contact for you to call if any unexpected environmental issues occur around the clock. We want to ensure we address them immediately so that you don’t lose time and money waiting for a response.
- You’ll find our services provide support for construction environmental management plans, contamination investigations, erosion and sediment control plans, and groundwater monitoring, to name a few. We are committed to all issues involving contamination monitoring and understand the pressures you are under unless you receive our superior consulting services.
Why You Should Use iEnvironmental Australia
We are seasoned contaminated land practitioners from Tier 1 consultancies with global and local expert knowledge and experience. As one of the leading environmental consulting firms in the industry, we commit ourselves to provide you with excellent service and innovative approaches. No one client is alike, and that is why tailor plans to meet your specific needs by utilising the latest developments in science to deliver exceptional value. Please contact us with any questions.
Look to us for the highest quality, commercial understanding, standards of integrity and the best value for your money. Begin your next project by partnering with us today.