Law firm engagement for Preliminary and Detailed Site Investigation of Former Service Station, Inner Sydney NSW
iEnvi was engaged by a law firm to complete a preliminary site investigation (PSI) and underground petroleum storage system (UPSS)...
Changes to AS1940: The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids,
As contaminated land consultants, a large part of what we do involves the investigation and remediation of soil and groundwater...
Preliminary Site Investigation of a mechanic workshop for finance approval, Wynnum QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a private company wishing to purchase a mechanic workshop in Wynnum, Queensland and a preliminary site...
Innovative and cost-effective soil investigation, Sydney NSW
In early 2019, iEnvi completed multiple preliminary site and soil investigations at recreational use parks in inner Sydney suburbs prior...
Cost Efficient Remediation for Hydrocarbon Contamination, Newcastle and Wollongong, NSW
iEnvi was engaged by a client’s legal department as part of a merger and acquisition due diligence to undertake preliminary...
Revision to the Australian and New Zealand Guidelines for Fresh and Marine Water Quality
The Australian and New Zealand governments have collectively established and promoted guidelines to manage both countries water quality for...
Soil Investigation and Potential Soil Reuse, Brisbane QLD
iEnvi was engaged by a childcare centre development company to undertake soil sampling at a residential site prior to the...
Developing an Operational Environmental Management Plan, Campbellfield VIC
iEnvi was engaged to complete an Operational Environmental Management Plan (OEMP) to be implemented and managed by an auto vehicle...
Prepurchase due diligence: Limited soil investigation and waste classification, Rosehill NSW
iEnvi were engaged by a client to complete a limited soil investigation for the purpose of pre-purchase due diligence at...
Lease Renewal of Petrol Station: Baseline Environmental Investigation, Granville NSW
iEnvi were engaged by a petroleum distribution client to complete a lease baseline investigation for the lease renewal for a...
Groundwater Sampling at Ski Lodge, Perisher Valley NSW
Groundwater monitoring was required by the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage, due to a decommissioned underground storage petroleum storage...
Water Quality Sampling for Cattle Stock Watering and Irrigation Mt French, QLD
iEnvironmental Australia (iEnvi) was contacted to determine whether existing groundwater and surface water dam water quality was suitable for use...
Contaminated Waste Soil Management - Sydney Sports Ground
Recently iEnvironmental Australia (iEnvi) was contracted by a Sydney western suburbs Council to manage waste contaminated soil at a sports...
Auto Wreckers - PSI and Operational Environmental Management Plan in Brisbane
iEnvi was engaged to develop an operational environmental management plan (OEMP) for an automotive recycling company in south-west Brisbane, Queensland....
Preliminary Site Investigation for Child Care Centre - Sydney Northern Beaches
iEnvironmental Australia (iEnvi) was recently engaged by an architect firm to conduct a preliminary site investigation on a property they...
Recent iEnvi Posts
- Happy New Year
- ICI Chemical Facility, UK – Mixed Wastewater Reedbed System
- Reed Bed Systems
- Urgent Preliminary Site Investigations for M&A, Multiple Sites QLD, NSW, SA
- Reed Beds To Treat Former Pesticide Facility
- Sustainable Sewage Treatment, NSW
- Two Airport Sites in UK – Reedbed Rootzone Fungus and Bacteria Remediation of PFAS and Hydrocarbons
- Groundwater and Hydrogeological Investigation of 5 Landfills, QLD
- Targeted Soil Investigation and Insitu Waste Classification, Brisbane, QLD
- Targeted Soil Investigation, North of Brisbane, QLD
- Soil Stockpile Reuse Investigation, Sydney NSW
- Preliminary Site Investigations for Potential Acquisition
- Pollution Incident Response Management Plans – What’s Required When?
- Environmental Management Plan for a Brewery and Wastewater Treatment Plant
- UPSS and Detailed Site Investigation for a Rural Service Station in Far North Queensland
- Law firm engagement for Preliminary and Detailed Site Investigation of Former Service Station, Inner Sydney NSW
- Changes to AS1940: The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids,
- Preliminary Site Investigation of a mechanic workshop for finance approval, Wynnum QLD
- Innovative and cost-effective soil investigation, Sydney NSW
- Cost Efficient Remediation for Hydrocarbon Contamination, Newcastle and Wollongong, NSW
- Revision to the Australian and New Zealand Guidelines for Fresh and Marine Water Quality
- Soil Investigation and Potential Soil Reuse, Brisbane QLD
- Housing Development Application, Sydney NSW
- Nepali Place of Worship Development Application, North Western Sydney, NSW
- Acid Sulfate Soil Investigation and Management Plan, Mornington Peninsula VIC
- Recovered Aggregate Reuse, Inner West Sydney Council NSW
- Soil vapour active sampling
- Developing an Operational Environmental Management Plan, Campbellfield VIC
- Prepurchase due diligence: Limited soil investigation and waste classification, Rosehill NSW
- Asbestos Audit, Coal Mine in Western NSW
- Helping a Place of Worship Development Application, Western Sydney NSW
- Childcare Development PSI & DSI, Redbank Plains QLD
- Townhouse Development PSI, DSI, South Australia
- Lease Renewal of Petrol Station: Baseline Environmental Investigation, Granville NSW
- Groundwater Sampling at Ski Lodge, Perisher Valley NSW
- UPSS Investigation for Restaurant Business Sale in Hervey Bay QLD
- Griffith NSW, Orchard Preliminary Site Investigation and Soil Sampling
- South Australia 2 x PSI for Agricultural land to 120 Lot Residential Developments
- NSW Contaminated Land Management Act Compliance
- BEWARE: When Clean Fill isn’t Clean
- Fast Environmental Due Diligence Reporting for Petrol Station Expansion, Sanctuary Point NSW
- TOPA and PFAS Precursor Detection
- Water Quality Sampling for Cattle Stock Watering and Irrigation Mt French, QLD
- Contaminated Waste Soil Management – Sydney Sports Ground
- Auto Wreckers – PSI and Operational Environmental Management Plan in Brisbane
- Preliminary Site Investigation for Child Care Centre – Sydney Northern Beaches
- QLD Waste Levy – How will it affect you?
- Townhouse Development Preliminary Site Investigation Victoria
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- DNAPL Assessment and Remediation and Dry Cleaner Properties
- PFAS: Threat or Not?
- Stormwater Canal Naturalisation in Sydney – Contamination Management
- Beneficial reuse of clean or contaminated soil
- SEPP 55 Remediation Changes in NSW
- Duty to Report Contamination Form Changed in NSW
- What Lies Beneath: Hidden Contamination in the Subsurface
- Environmental Liability: When you Buy, Sell or Lease a Contaminated Property
- Your Property Development Application or Planning Permit and the PSI
- Should I Get Soil Sampling With My Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI)?
- Environmental Audits for contaminated sites and remediation (NSW)
- New NSW Remediation of Land SEPP
- Preliminary Site Investigation (PSI) for a Childcare Development Application, Western Sydney
- Remediation of Coatings Manufacturer Site, Western Sydney
- PFAS FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- National regulation and guidance for PFAS – The PFAS NEMP
- The New QLD Waste Levy and Interstate Waste Disposal
- Contaminated Soil and Water Management and Disposal
- Water Treatment Technologies
- Contaminated Sites Evaluation Experience
- Environmental Due Diligence and Compliance
- NSW Duty to Report Contamination under the Contaminated Land Management Act 1997
- Turning Contaminated Properties into Profit
- Mercury Human Health Risk Assessment near Mine Site, Tasmania
- Hexavalent Chromium Groundwater and Soil Remediation – Steel Processing
- Sediment and Soil Remediation, Southern China
- Asbestos and Waste Tyre Advice – NSW Government Construction Project
- Preliminary Site Investigation for Acquisition
- Simple UPSS Petroleum Contamination Groundwater Remediation Solution for Council Depot
- Agricultural Soil Remediation of Mercury, Arsenic and Cadmium Impact