We provide fast standardised pricing for due diligence and liability assessment, with quotations based on size of site and distance offices, and fast detailed site investigation.
We are able to provide remediation cost estimates and ranges based on data room reviews within short timeframes.
- Background checks on properties, accessing environmental and government records database, and historical information about contamination.
- Preliminary Site Investigation also known a Stage 1 Environmental Invesigation, or Phase 1 ESA, Phase I ESA.
- Detailed Site Investigation also known a Stage 2 Environmental Invesigation, or Phase 2 ESA, Phase II ESA..
- Groundwater assessment.
- Soil assessment.
- Compliance strategy and cost estimation for budgeting purposes.
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 environmental site assessments (ESA) compliant with Australian legislation, or ASTM standards.
- Property portfolio sensitivity and risk evaluation.
- Lease exit strategies.
- Advice for Government and Private entities (compliance, risk, waste management).
- Contamination sampling and investigation..
- Due diligence for M&A tailored for contractual negotiation.
- Compliance audits.